Love+Warmth+Fashion


Three things matter most to me when it comes to crocheting:

{ Love. Warmth. Fashion. }

I hope to make you feel loved, I aim to make something that is warm and I strive to make it fashionable.
__________________________

In loving memory...

11 December 2013

Crocheting has been apart of my life since late elementary school when I took a class in home economics. Both of my grandmas have since then added to the invaluable knowledge I gained in that class.
Today, I crochet in honor of them both.
In particular, I crochet in honor of the late Alice Hanks.
When she passed away, I inherited all her supplies. I have been using her crochet hooks to create works of art for me to enjoy but now I want to share the tips and tricks she shared as well as the projects I’ve enjoyed making with everyone else!




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
© Amanda Lanae Waugh 2013 - 2014 All photographs taken by Stephen Rothrock and/or Amanda Waugh. Please do not copy or use without permission. All patterns are copyrighted under their original owner. Please give credit where credit it due.

Disclaimer: If you like my work/comments on a particular pattern and wish to share or use it, please credit it me and comment below. My original patterns are free to use unless stated otherwise; however, I only ask that you credit myself. Please do not sell my patterns, but you are encouraged to sell or gift garments made from the pattern. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment