Love+Warmth+Fashion


Three things matter most to me when it comes to crocheting:

{ Love. Warmth. Fashion. }

I hope to make you feel loved, I aim to make something that is warm and I strive to make it fashionable.
__________________________

Busy Bee.

22 December 2013


So I've been a little busy. Doing what? Well, you know...crocheting of course!

My wonderful boyfriend helped me out by taking some photos for me so that I can show off my recent work. I'll provide my thoughts on the patterns I used later.












- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
© Amanda Lanae Waugh 2013 - 2014 All photographs taken by Stephen Rothrock and/or Amanda Waugh. Please do not copy or use without permission. All patterns are copyrighted under their original owner. Please give credit where credit it due.

Disclaimer: If you like my work/comments on a particular pattern and wish to share or use it, please credit it me and comment below. My original patterns are free to use unless stated otherwise; however, I only ask that you credit myself. Please do not sell my patterns, but you are encouraged to sell or gift garments made from the pattern. Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to leave the beautiful Lanaee a comment, your pieces are gorgeous. Might have to sneak a peak at your shop =)

    Love Ellen and Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phar! :) I hope you both are doing well and that married life is treating you well! You should look at my shop! ;) Unfortunately, I don't have anything listed to ship outside the US but I can make exceptions for you! :) I am just about ready to showcase it around the social media sites. It's good to hear from you! Thank you for the support!

      Delete