Love+Warmth+Fashion


Three things matter most to me when it comes to crocheting:

{ Love. Warmth. Fashion. }

I hope to make you feel loved, I aim to make something that is warm and I strive to make it fashionable.
__________________________

It's only fitting...

15 April 2016

My last post was on April 15, 2015 and it's only fitting that I write my next post on April 15, 2016. If you know anything about me, you know that I get distracted or I take on one too many projects to complete in a reasonable time frame...or you know that I just don't always complete projects (I think I need to work on that one...).
Well, here I am. One year later. I'm married to my best friend, I moved to Texas and I am still crocheting.

Oh, and I am STILL working on that "+ pattern" I mentioned on my last post. And, no, I did not finish it yet. But it's so close! Take a look! I will attempt to post a thorough critique of my work as well as a rough pattern for ya'll to try it yourself. (excuse the terrible picture and terrible quality--phone cameras can only do so much)

It definitely still needs work and the edges are so warped, but one day I am confident I will finish it. Pattern to come soon (ish)! 





 


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

© Amanda Lanae Rothrock 2013 - 2016 All photographs taken by Stephen Rothrock and/or Amanda (Waugh) Rothrock. Please do not copy or use without permission. All patterns are copyrighted under their original owner. Please give credit where credit it due.

Disclaimer: If you like my original pattern or comments/critique on a particular pattern and wish to share or use it, please credit me (and comment below- I would love to see your work and/or input!). My original patterns are free to use unless stated otherwise; however, I only ask that you credit myself (as well as any original pattern author) . Please do not sell my patterns, but you are encouraged to sell or gift items made from the pattern. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment